The January-May 2022 Reproductive Book Club Sessions take place via Zoom and are open to University of Minnesota (UMN) students.
Questions? Contact Erin at email@example.com.
To attend, you must:
- Be a currently enrolled student at the UMN
- Register for each session using your UMN email address
- Log into the session using your UMN email address
- Adhere to Book Club expectations
- You will receive a confirmation email and Zoom login instructions from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your SPAM and trash if it’s not in your UMN inbox.
- There will be an option to add to your calendar. Please do this so that you do not lose your log-in info.
- You will receive a reminder email the morning of the session
If you lose your confirmation email or log-in instructions:
- Check your SPAM and trash folders. Search for “email@example.com” or “Reproductive justice Book Club”
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to resend (we may not be able to do this once the session has started)
Please do not share log in information with others.