Want to learn how you can reduce the risk of sleep-related death for babies?
The CDC published these four steps to help babies sleep safely:
- Always place your baby on their back while sleeping (naps included).
- Use a firm, flat sleep surface covered only by a fitted sheet.
- Place your baby’s sleep area in the same room as yours, until your baby is at least 6 months old.
- Ideally keep them in the same room until 1 years old.
- Keep soft items out of your baby’s sleep area including: blankets, soft toys, and pillows.