- The Epidemiology of Physical Activity Among Americans
Jamie Stang, Ph.D., MPH, RD
- Risk and Protective Factors Associated with Physical Activity
Nancy E. Sherwood, PhD
- Physical Inactivity, Land Use Patterns, and Public Policy
Kathryn H. Schmitz, Ph.D., MPH
- “Partners in Health” – Promoting Physical Activity with Pedometers. Does it Work?
Rebecca Lindberg, MPH, RD, LD
- Successful Minnesota Programs Increase Physical Activity
- Research on Girls & Women in Sport
- News from MDH on Physical Activity Promotion
- Promoting Physical Activity with Pedometers. Does it work? (20.2MB)
Rebecca Lindberg, MPH, RD, LD, Center for Health Promotion
- Highlights: Minnesota
efforts to promote physical activity
Chris Kimber, MS, RD, H/FI, Physical Activity Promotion Coordinator, Minnesota Department of Health.
- Physical activity, Environment and Policy: The link between physical inactivity, land use patterns, and transportation
(416K) or larger version with pictures (20.7 MB)
Kathryn H. Schmitz, PhD, MPH, Assistant Professor, Division of Epidemiology, University of Minnesota.
- Epidemiology of Physical Activity and Inactivity
Jamie Stang, PhD, MPH, RD, University of Minnesota, Division of Epidemiology.