- Epidemiology of HIV and AIDS Surveillance in the U.S.
- HIV prevention: Promising Technology in Microbicides
- Family Planning and HIV Services: A Review of the Evidence
- Mass Media Campaigns and Prevention Education: New Opportunities in Teen Health
- Is Breast Always Best? Breastfeeding and HIV
- Interview with Minnesota’s Former Perinatal HIV Coordinator
- Program Profile: Supporting Women Living with HIV Through Pregnancy and Birth – The Ilythia Project
- Workforce Development: Helping Providers Remain Current – MATEC
- Interested in Making a Difference – How an MPH in MCH might be right for you!