- Can Improving Maternal Oral Health Reduce Preterm Birth?*
- Changing Policies, Improving Dental Health: Reducing Soft Drink Sales at School
- Low Income Children Have Difficulty Accessing Dental Care
- Minnesota Head Start Takes Action for Oral Health
- Bringing Smiles to Children in St. Paul and Ramsey County
*Updated article on periodontal disease and preterm birth from November 2, 2006 NEJM
- The Status of Oral Health for Children and Youth
Diane Benjamin, Outreach Director, Center for Leadership Education in Maternal and Child Health
- Dental Health Screening and Fluoride Varnish Application.
Dr. Amos Deinard, Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota.
- Minnesota’s Early Head Start Oral Health Campaign.
Gayle Kelly, Director, Minnesota Head Start Association. Tracy Wilcox, Arrowhead Community Action.
- Improving Children’s Oral Health: Healthy Vending in Schools.
Patricia Glasrud, Minnesota Dental Association.