Read the FAQ page carefully before applying. Positions open to enrolled UMN MCH students taking classes in-person and/or online. You must be eligible to work in the US (citizen of the US or a foreign national having in their possession a visa permitting permanent residence in the US, or a non-citizen national). See below job descriptions for requirements.
Apply by September 4, 2023*:
- Minneapolis Public Schools Early Childhood Screening Research Intern (hybrid, 5-7 hrs/wk)
*Start date will be no later than September 18, 2023.
Read what past students have had to say about these positions here!
Before Applying: Things to Know
- Read the FAQ page carefully.
- You must be an enrolled UMN MCH student.
- You must be eligible to work in the US (citizen of the US or a foreign national having in their possession a visa permitting permanent residence in the US, or a non-citizen national).
- Apply only for the position that you are able to commit to and are interested in.
- If you are offered a position, please don’t leave the supervisor waiting. Please let the offering supervisor know whether you’re accepting the offer or not within 48 hours.
- Start dates for fall 2023 positions are August 28, 2023. You should plan to have your first week of work beginning on August 28, 2023, arranged in advance with your supervisor(s). Later start dates or positions offered later in the semester mean fewer hours completed and thus a reduced stipend.
- Reach out directly to the supervisor listed on the job description by the application deadline (see last page of job description). Supervisors will reach out to those students they wish to interview. Most interviews will be conducted over the phone or Zoom. Once the position is offered and accepted, the supervisor contacts the Center director to facilitate your paperwork.
You cannot be deployed and have an RAship (or vice versa), nor can you be deployed to multiple agencies. This allows more students to take advantage of more opportunities.
The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunity educator and employer.