The National MCH Workforce Development Center has released a new report assessing Title V workforce needs specific to health transformation and the four key focus areas of the Center: Access to Care, Quality Improvement, Systems Integration, and Change Management. A variety of data sources were used to inform this report, including AMCHP member surveys, MCH Block Grant applications, and key informant interviews with Title V and MCHB staff.
The contents of the report includes:
- Strengthening the National MCH Workforce
- Current MCH Workforce Needs
- MCH Workforce Needs for Ruture Professionals
- Meeting the Training Needs of the MCH Workforce
- Synthesis of Challenges, Needs, and Center Resources